Thursday, February 21, 2008

here we go

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm one of the most anti-social-internet-bear my soul-shed my propaganda, guys I know. Opinionated-yes, extraverted-no. The kind that mocks Facebook, Myspace, etc... and any other media that promotes the indulgence of self. But 'blogspot' seams to be a different kind of forum. So this is my lame attempt to jumping on the blogspot "bandwagon" (I'm still jaded toward Facebook and Myspace).

I recognize that God is doing things in our midst, and this has become an effective way for people to journal that and share their souls, without fear. I have genuinely been blessed by some of the things I have read, even by people that I didn't know. I didn't have to be their "friend" or invited into their page, I just read what was on their heart. That's the power of God to use this forum to impact others in a righteous way. Hopefully God can do the same through me. Who knows? All I am is a vacant vessel.

4 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

Proud of you...Love you lots!!!

Carla said...

What are all those words on the side there...it's not coming in clear...looks like...abvkalfhsoidu.

jk jk.

Unknown said...

Blog. Blog blog. Bloggy bloggishness. Blog. Blogging blog? Blog blog? Blog.

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

okay.. im in utter shock right now.. but im excited to read your blog!

Blog Archive